Hi, is it ok with you to upload a walkthrough of this game to YouTube? Thanks.
Last Train To Tranz-Central
A downloadable Radventure for Windows, macOS, and Linux
* Part 1 files are free - look for the 'demo' files at the end of this page. *
Welcome to Last Train to Tranz-Central, a two-part run 'n' gun adventure for the beloved ZX Spectrum! :D
Part I: All aboard the Space Train!
In the Wild West frontier of the future, Space Trains race across the stars, piloted by powerful next-gen Artificial Intelligence (A.I.) with a whopping 48k of memory each.
Tech this advanced always goes wrong (right?). Following a hook up with incompatible peripherals at a remote space (train) station, the A.I.s have become corrupted and sent several Space Trains on a crash course with populated planets!
It’s up to Maurice, The Space Cowboy, to reach the rogue A.I. in each train’s engine room before the outposts become a crater the size of Nebraska…
Each train is now the last train… unless you succeed!
Part II: The return of the Space Cowboy
Tranz-Central is saved! But small splinters of code have infected four more trains, heading towards brand new targets.
New and old enemies are on board to stop anyone interfering.
But the Space Cowboy has returned, leaping from train to train, striving to put right what might go wrong.
Hoping each time that the next train will be the train home…
PlanetaSinclair gave a score of 8/10 for this game! Thanks! :D
* A two-part Run 'n' Gun game for the ZX Spectrum
* 64 levels in total across 8 unique Space Trains (each part has 32 levels, spread across 4 trains)
* 8 Rogue AI bosses to defeat or escape from.
* 128k versions feature cosmic music by Yerzmyey
* Multiple enemies - some you can shoot, some you can't, all will kill you /o\
* Keys: QAOP and Space - can be redefined
* Kempston Joystick Support
* Each part has its own loading screen/presentation/music
* Colour clash! \o/
* Made with Multi-Platform Arcade Game Designer (MPAGD) by Jonathan Cauldwell
* Possible port to other systems thanks to being made with MPAGD
* From the Sheep that madeJumpin' Jupiter :)
In order to download this Radventure you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of £1.99 GBP. You will get access to the following files:
- Tiny but important update!Aug 10, 2020
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Sure! Go for it! And ty for playing! :)
Your game looks awesome, Great job! Are you interested in a co-op bundle? I recently finished an update for my game ([DIS] Assemble) and we are making a pre black friday bundle with another art asset pack
Ameazing!! I love it!