A downloadable game for macOS
A port of an iPhone game made in 2010 (!), available for the first time on the Mac.
DARE YOU CHALLENGE THE GRAVITRIXX???
Simply collect the blips and avoid the hazards - what could be easier?
Over 100 levels of gravity-bending puzzles perfectly calibrated to test your mind, as well as your reflexes!
* Gorgeous TRON-like graphics by the developer of 'The Secret of Grisly Manor'
* Intuitive controls - switch the flow of gravity by using the arrow keys on your keyboard.
* New hazards every ten levels keep play fresh.
* Awesome retro style music that sets the mood perfectly.
* Play any unlocked level in any order and skip levels in a grid.
Sheepy would like to point out:
A joint effort with my awesome friend and ‘best designer I know’, Jake May.
We stayed up long nights trying to get this iPhone game out.
I still think it looks rather lovely thanks to some awesome art by the incredibly generous Joe Kauffman .
Also, the first Sheepy game with music by Yerzmyey - this set the bar for music in future Sheepy games :D
This game has been tested on Sierra and Catalina OS versions. There may be issues getting it to run on Big Sur, but there are some simple solutions if you google them.
The game starts in a tiny window on your Mac due to the game originally being made for the first iPhone!, You can select 'Fullscreen' from the game finder bar (top left corner of your screen) for a, er, 'fuller' experience!
Also, the interface is built with touch input in mind, so you'll need to click on buttons on-screen to use menus and stuff! Sorry!
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.