Any chance that this will get a port for windows? It looks really cool, and I'd love to buy it, but I don't have a Macintosh.
Air Supply: SOS
A downloadable game for macOS
The Mothersheep needs your help!
The Time Travel Clothing Company is stealing wool from kidnapped Quantum Sheep!
The Mothersheep is sending out an SOS to any hero willing to undertake the challenge – ’Save Our Sheep’!
Fly around with your jetpack rescuing sheep and putting them in your rocket!
Aliens, UFOs, Bosses and a multitude of other hazards are out to stop you and don’t forget to keep an eye on your dwindling Air Supply!
* 10 monochrome colours (red, white, blue etc) plus new ‘Living Colour’ mode.
* Over 20 awesome characters to unlock!
* 10 Planets to play through – 100 levels in total!
* 11 amazing retro music tracks by Yerzmyey – all made on actual ZX Spectrums
* 16 perks – choose two to take into battle, including rocket, shield and air supply enhancements!
* Rescue sheep to unlock special perks!
* Collect stars, air and kills to unlock characters, music and colours!
* Battle big UFOs and huge bosses!
*Over 40 different alien enemies!
* Bonus Space stages – fly your spaceship against UFOs and asteroids
* Multiple options to customise the look and feel of the game! Over 11 million combinations!
* Inspired by the classic retro game ‘Jetpac’ on the ZX Spectrum!
This game has been tested on Sierra and Catalina OS versions. There may be issues getting it to run on Big Sur, but there are some simple solutions if you google them.
The game starts off in windowed mode on your Mac due to the game originally being made for the iPad!, You can select 'Fullscreen' from the game finder bar (top left corner of your screen) for a, er, 'fuller' experience!
Also, the interface is built with touch input in mind, so you'll need to click on buttons on-screen to use menus and stuff! Sorry!
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of £2 GBP. You will get access to the following files: