Please put a video up of this game.
A downloadable game for macOS
This game has been tested on Sierra and Catalina OS versions. There may be issues getting it to run on Big Sur, but there are some simple solutions if you google them.
This is is 1Bit War - a really simple prototype where the aim is to, er, aim your turret with your mouse and guide your bullets towards enemies approaching from every direction.
This is an iPhone prototype from 2011 that I never 'properly' released (as it's a bit basic!). It's here for completeness and as a curiosity really, but it might provide a few minutes entertainment.
The game starts in a tiny window (due to iPhone resolution of the time) but you can play it in fullscreen mode by selecting the option from the game's finder bar.
* Two tone colour scheme (can be changed by clicking the pause button).
* Bullets fire automatically in the direction of your mouse.
* Multiple waves with increasingly difficult enemies.
* A chiptune by me (!) made with LSDJ on a real GameBoy :)
* That's about it, really...
Thanks for having a look!
Click download now to get access to the following files: