A downloadable Radventure
Hello, lovely robot!
Your parents want you to settle down and find a partner, or it's the scrapyard for you!
Also: The evil GateKeepers are about to erase you and your entire planet from history.
Which seems like overkill, but hey, GateKeepers are like that, right?
So then; find love, save your planet! How hard could it be???
Play as Gerty, a young robot, in this monochrome sci-fi adventure across time and space that plays differently every time!
Solve puzzles and acquire objects through narrative choices made on your journey!
Each new adventure is generated from a pool of possible interactions, with over a million possible combinations, meaning that no two adventures will ever be the same.
Fly your rocket ship, looking for love, and ideally, a way to stop the evil GateKeepers from destroying your home planet...
* A narrative based, and very silly, adventure game in time and space!
* Meet over 40 unique characters to interact with and maybe, just maybe, fall in love with!
* Land on strange new worlds! Defend your ship from attack by mean aliens! Discuss the compatibility of your peripherals with other robots!
* The Map is made up of randomly selected planets - every adventure can be different!
* Name your Gerty, and customise your reactions! Make your Gerty unique to you!
* An out of this world soundtrack composed entirely on a beloved ZX Spectrum 8bit computer for that authentic retro sound!
* A unique retro aesthetic that combines 2D and 3D elements!
* Start your adventure in black and white, and unlock new colour combinations as you play!
* Set in the Air Supply universe (and if that means something to you, then you get sheepyhugs!)
(a quick note - the game will not be free - it's just in that category right now due to the game being still in development! Thanks! Bye!)
|Published||Jul 28, 2016|
|Tags||adventure, Aliens, black-and-white, chiptune, Retro, Robots, Space, Time Travel, Visual Novel, zx-spectrum|
|Average session||A few minutes|
|Links||Steam Greenlight, Twitter|